Thursday 13 December 2012

News for Readers, Authors, Testers and Uploaders




Hello everyone, I am the Admin of this blog... Here is the News for everyone, I had been busy on past days... That is why i couldn't concentrate on the blog and this blog has been In-Active for some months... But now i am back... So as this blog... I should apologize for you first... Because i saw so many unanswered comments in almost all posts... And i can't reply to all the unanswered comments now, because its nearly 100-200 unanswered comments... It's very difficult to answer everything... I have put some authors to post... But due to their busy schedule, they can't reply you too... So i'm very sorry for that... But i promise you that, it won't happen again... So stay updated... 


For Authors:

      Due to lack of authors in here, Can't post all the time... So post will be like two or three for a week... And if anyone interested to be an Author in this blog contact me at contact@galaxyyoung.in 
     Got anything to share with everyone... Be my blog's Author... I should thank these authors Paramdeep Singh Obheroi and Abdul Qaiyoum... They have been very supportive and keep my blog active... 

For Testers:

     I need testers to test new games which i gonna post in this blog... The testers must be active and enthusiast to check the games which i give them... I cant assure that all games gonna work... So they must be good to what they gonna do... A tester should download the game which i give, no matter how much is the size... He/She must test it and report back to me... That is all.. 
     I own only Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360... So the tutorials about Samsung Galaxy Y Duos, Samsung Galaxy Y Pro and Samsung Galaxy Y Pro Duos are not sure whether that will work... So I need tester who willing to test and report to me who have these devices...

For Uploaders:

     I desperately need some uploaders to upload the file which i give them... He/She must have a good connect speed and should active all the time, when they can... Because i have a limited data cap plan... So i cant upload all the files by my own... I have lots of games with a working patch... Due to limited data cap, I can't upload them all... So if you wanna be my uploader, then drop a mail...

I have keep this blog absolutly for noob friendly and annoying ads free... So any one can follow the tutorials or anything from this blog's posts... Now all i need is your support, thats all...

If you have any queries or be a part of my blog, drop a mail to contact@galaxyyoung.in or emjimadhu@gmail.com...

Thanks, Stay Updated.. 

Enjoy and Peace!!!
3VPNWBHZAVPD